This past week was really great! Skye and I got up off our butts and did real things most of the days! Woohoo!
Yesterday was super hot (and at the end of September? What's with this?) so Skyelr and I at the spur of the moment hopped in the car with our snorkeling gear and went swimming (well, I just waded.) in the river. It was so cold! But the day was so hot it ended up feeling great. Skyelr used his mask to search for gold nuggets in the river, but instead found some less-valuable treasures of fishing hooks, lures, and sinkers.
The day before that, on Monday, we spent our afternoon once again in the hot sun working on our "backyard improvement project". I built a bridge, named "Breakaleg bridge" because Skyelr practically broke his leg working on it, and it has an uneven surface so if you're not careful you'll fall and break your leg.
Me on Breakaleg Bridge
Other adventures since our last blog post include a visit to Lake Tahoe. We hiked down to the lakeside to see an old Viking-style mansion and we visited a river full of spawning salmon.
Well, TTFN!
--Jessi



You guys have so much fun... I wish Aaron and I could go "do stuff". We love the kids and all but they sure make getting out of the house difficult!
ReplyDelete