Hey! Marin and Nick are visiting us for a few days, hooray! We started out our trip with a visit to Bryan, Jessica, and Danny in Washington, D.C., and then stopped by Philadelphia for a bit on our way back to Cape May, where we enjoyed the sunset and flag ceremony at Sunset Beach. I had so much fun taking pictures I just couldn't stop! Here's some of them:
 |
| Sunset June 23, 2011 |
 |
| I tried to get the sunset and the reflection on the water and the waves to all look cool all at once. Sometimes it worked better than other times. |
 |
| Marin and Nick! Yay! |
 |
| And me and Skye... |
 |
| Ooh, I like this one with the beach in the picture, too. Plus those waves look cool. |
 |
| We got a picture of Skyelr throwing rocks at me... |
 |
| And with some birds... |
 |
| And then the sunset just got cooler and cooler, look at this. |
 |
| This picture is out of place in our sunset coolness progression pictures. Sorry. |
 |
| Doesn't that look neat? |
 |
| Ok, so there was a flock of sea birds feeding on something (I tried to see what but couldn't figure it out) right on the water line and they all got frightened and flew away, which looks cool, right? |
 |
| And this is just a cool shot of the sunset. Unfortunately some stranger's hand and camera are in the picture, but only if you look closely. |
 |
| More sea birds feeding, and then... |
 |
| Marin's on the attack! |
 |
| And the top of Marin's head! |
 |
| And I think this picture really belongs chronologically somewhere not at the end, but it looks nice anyway. | | | |
Ok! So that was a lot of pictures, but not as many as I took! Sometime in the near future I plan on posting our pictures of D.C. and Philly, but I'm a little blogged out right now. Adios!
I feel like such a nerd to point this out, but I am in a meteorology class this semester and I think you'd like the sound of the word I'm going to define. Those beautiful rays that are originating from the sun and spreading outwards are called crepuscular rays. That's right, Creh, pusssss, cue, lar. Have fun saying that word as a substitute for other, less socially acceptable, curse words!!!! Miss you both!
ReplyDelete