2013 already! We have great hopes for this upcoming year. Hopefully Skyelr will get to go to A-school and we'll move on to another part of this Coast Guard adventure. I'm excited for Tommy to turn 1 and learn and grow even more this next year. And I hope we meet new friends and experience new things and travel new places. Like Disneyworld. Always wanted to go there.
So, also, I want to give an update on Tommy, as he'll turn 7 months this Saturday:
He has gotten much better at rolling around this month, and he's started babbling a little, saying "mamamama" and "babababa." Yesterday he looked right at me and said, "mama" but I don't know if that counts as a real word (probably not) or if he was just babbling. He's started learning how to eat solid foods this past month, but he doesn't really seem to be into it very much yet. He's getting very good at spitting things out of his mouth though! I think he'll be excited to self-feed when he's ready for that, he's just not quite there yet! He can sit up on his own for about 5 seconds at a time, as long as there isn't anything interesting he wants to lunge toward and explore. We sure love having a baby boy!
| Thanksgiving 2012 |
| Tommy's first solid foods! He liked them for a couple of weeks, but now not so much. |
| We spent Tommy's first Christmas with the Bairds in CA. It was a wonderful trip! |
No comments:
Post a Comment