It's now February, we made it through January! Tommy turns 8 months old tomorrow. He has grown up quite a bit since my last post! In January he got 2 teeth, he became really good at rolling around, and he can sit up on his own now for long periods of time. It's so nice!
Tommy has been learning and experimenting with food a lot this past month. He eats whatever we eat for dinner, so I have been taking extra care to prepare healthy foods for our family. His favorites so far are falafel, papaya, and chicken. Tonight we're going to try salmon.
This past month we had a couple of adventures! In the middle of the month Skye's parents came to visit for a week, and we were able to show his dad around Cape May. Then, at the end of the month, we went up to Trenton, NJ to visit the place where George Washington and his troops crossed the Delaware River on Christmas in 1776.
Skye is gone on a patrol now, and he won't be back for a couple of months. I'm going to break up the time by visiting family at the beginning of March. I relapsed back into post-partum anxiety at the beginning of last month, but I'm back on medication and coping with this patrol rather well so far. The key is to stay busy! I'll update again next month!
| My guys on buffaloes! |
| Loves trying new foods! |
| Sightseeing in Cape May with Skye's parents |
| One of my favorite pics of my boys! |
I like that you feed him so many delicious and interesting things! We are planning to do the same with Rachel.
ReplyDelete